Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT! Read the following terms and conditions before you place your order.
- Shortly after submitting your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- As soon as possible, usually within one day, you will receive another email when we made a first check on the start person to see if the data is sufficient to go ahead and start the actual research. (If they are not, and you can not make additions, we can not undertake the task and then arises also no cost to you).
NOTE! The message we want you to respond with an OK. We continue research first then your Ok-mail received by us.
- When the research is complete, you receive another email from us with information about the mission is completed and an invoice for the commission. As soon as the payment has reached our account I deliver your order. Then, the order can not be undone.
- Research is done only in Sweden and the data taken from the Swedish church and registry office. Family In Tree uses primary sources as far as possible but is not responsible for the accuracy of these.
- Incorrect or incomplete birth data source can provide gaps in the result. I strive for but do not guarantee that each generation will be complete. That parents are not found may also be because they are said to be unknown, that documents are missing in the archives, or their destruction, confidentiality, or that the person was born abroad. Should the shortfall cause significantly less research time is compensated by the reduced price. I do, however, always an assessment of the opportunities to get ahead and give you suggestions for additional research that I can perform or mediate in such cases.
- Orders are normally delivered 2-4 weeks after receipt of order, subject to the temporary order peaks and await the information from you, government or archive.
- All family trees printed on order and are normally delivered 1-2 weeks after payment. I always will email proofs to you for approval before printing.