This is how it works
- Decide which package you are interested in.
- Now you have come to the page where you fill in all the information you know about the start person, that is the person we should start our research from. You also fill in your contact information. It is important that you read the terms and conditions before you complete your order.
- Then click on the Add to Cart.
- Shortly after submitting your order, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- As soon as possible, usually within one day, you will receive another email when we made a first check on the start person to see if the data is sufficient to go ahead and start the actual research. (If they are not, and you can not make additions, we can not undertake the task and then arises also no cost to you).
NOTE! The message we want you to respond with an OK. We continue research first then your Ok-mail received by us.
- When work is complete, we will send you an email and you have the opportunity to send us any photos you want in your family tree and Chronicle.
- You will then receive an invoice for the assignment, usually by mail, and as soon as the payment has reached our account, we deliver your order.
Orders are normally delivered 2-4 weeks after receipt of order, subject to the temporary order peaks and await the information from you, government or archive.